Welcome to Panoramic Business Solutions!
For many business owners, accounting and finance can feel overwhelming. I promise, it’s easier than you think.
Stick around. I’ll bridge the gap between your bookkeeper and tax accountant.
In a hurry? Here are 5 quick starting points:
- 4 Signs it’s time to increase your prices
- 8 tips for making collection calls less painful
- 5 quick steps to create a budget by lunch
- Set your cash free in 30 days
- You’re invited to attend the next live webinar.
How Panoramic can help you.
Through my blog, webinars, and YouTube channel, you’ll receive quick tips to help you better understand your business finances and make informed decisions.
Whether you are an experienced entrepreneur or just getting started, you’ll discover valuable insights that will put more money in your pocket.
Enter your email below and you’ll receive a special Get Started package that includes…
- An action guide to help you grow your business. It includes 10 mini-lessons including action steps and checklists.
- The Creative Accounting Routine. A checklist to help you keep your business finances on track and streamline your bookkeeping system.
- Accounts Receivable Collection Phone Script. The phone script will simplify the collection process and give you and your employees more confidence when making these uncomfortable phone calls.
What you’ll find.
- Stop keeping up with the Joneses! How profit is more important than gross revenue
- 10 pieces of bad advice new business owners need to ignore
- 7 signs your business is legit
Cash is king!
- The Power of Cash: 4 types of savings your business needs
- Top 10 solutions to prevent cash flow issues with your customers
Budgets made simple.
- Don’t file your budget – use it!
- 4 signs you created a great budget
- Budgets are not one size fits all! Pick the right budget for your business
Get paid faster.
Prevent employee theft.
- 11 ways employees can steal from you without access to your bank account
- 14 low-cost ways to protect your assets
- 8 misconceptions about employee theft
- 5 often missed small business tax deductions
- 16 questions to ask before you hire a tax preparer
- Can I claim a tax deduction?
- Ways to prevent an audit and how to be prepared if you are audited
Once you’re done with all of that, there will be a pop quiz. Just kidding.
Learn more about Tina White, CPA.