Collection of Personal Data
Much of the Site can be viewed without registration, however some access requires disclosure of personal information. When you register with the Site, Panoramic Business Solutions will collect some personal data from you. In some instances, Panoramic Business Solutions may gain access to some personal data through third-parties or affiliates. Some of the information that may be collected can include, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as name, email address, address and telephone number;
- information related to your current living accommodations;
- financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- additional information required to verify your identity;
- logs, contact information and other information about the communications between registered users;
- information based on your activities on the Site, such as search information, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to, from and within the website, ad data, and IP address and standard web log information;
- supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to Panoramic Business Solutions, a credit check may be conducted by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law); and
- any other information you may provide.
All personal data collected will be used, primarily, to provide the services on the Site in an effective and personalized manner. Your personal information may be used to:
- provide services and customer support as requested, including confirming emails related to the website services, reminders and transactions;
- facilitate communication between interested parties registered on the Site;
- customize your experience and otherwise measure and improve the services and the Site;
- keep you informed about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers through various means of communication (There is an option to opt-out of marketing communications);
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties;
- measure consumer interest in the products and services offered on the Site;
- help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity;
- collect fees;
- further any purpose otherwise described at the time of collection.
We may sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may also share some or all of your personal information with:
- Subsidiaries and assigns of Panoramic Business Solutions and affiliate members. Affiliates will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
- Parties to whom you grant permission for Panoramic Business Solutions to share.
- Service providers under contract who help with the business operations of the Site; or
- Any other party as permitted by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process.
The Site communicates and facilitates communications between users through telephone or email communication. The Site may collect information related to such communication. You agree for someone from or on behalf of Panoramic Business Solutions to contact you by any means provided for contact through your use of the Site.
All users have the opportunity to opt out of receiving nonessential (i.e., promotional or marketing-related) communications from Panoramic Business Solutions after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from Panoramic Business Solutions’ lists and newsletters, simply edit your preferences in your account.
Panoramic Business Solutions or its service providers may place cookies or web beacons on your computer when you visit portions of the Site. Permanent cookies help facilitate personalized features, such as automatically logging into your personalized home page. Session cookies, which are deleted when you log out of the Site or browse to a different website, to monitor and improve the functionality and usability of our website. Cookies can be blocked by changing the settings on your browser (contact your Internet Service Provider for help), but doing so may prevent delivery of certain services.
Web Analytics Services
The Site may use various web analytics services. These services may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type in this website, except text in password fields. The Site will not collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily enter in this website. The Site does not track browsing habits across other web sites or text input in password fields.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
Do not disclose your password to anyone. You are responsible for all actions of your username and password. Giving away your password will permit another person access to your personal data. If your password has been compromised, please change it immediately.
Panoramic Business Solutions will make every reasonable effort to protect your personal data. Panoramic Business Solutions, however, makes no warranty or promise that your personal data or private communications will not be intercepted due to unauthorized access or disclosure.
The information contained in this Site is subject to change without notice.
© 2010-2014 Panoramic Business Solutions. All rights reserved.