Welcome to Panoramic Business Solutions
Did you know financial reports tell stories? Is your business going to be a bestseller or destined to be forgotten in the basement?
I read numbers on financial statements the way most people read words in books.
I’m Tina White, 64% accounting nerd + 36% computer geek, and I’m your secret weapon to financial clarity and a profitable business by design.
You’re in the right place.
– run a successful business, but you wish you had a part-time CFO (Chief Financial Officer).
– wonder what the numbers on your financial reports mean and what trends they are forecasting for your future.
– want to take control of your finances and use the numbers to make informed decisions about hiring, pricing, or purchasing new equipment.
– are searching for ways to increase your profit, update your front office systems, and train your most valuable asset…your employees.
– are allergic to the accounting stuff and need to learn shortcuts to make your life a little easier.
Here’s how Panoramic will help you.
As your part-time CFO, I bridge the gap between your bookkeeper (who is focused on processing paperwork) and your tax accountant (who is focused on maximizing your tax deductions).
I keep my eyes on your profit and cash flow!
You’ll learn the key numbers that are vital to the success of your business without drowning in a sea of paperwork.
You’ll receive customized, real-time reports that will help you operate a lean company and make quick, informed decisions.
I translate your key numbers into a language you understand so you can easily take action.
Imagine for a moment what it would be like to have a business where
You focus on growing your company instead of dealing with today’s emergency.
You know you will make money this month, because you made profit a priority.
You understand how to read the reports your bookkeeper gives you.
You know the key numbers that are vital to the success of your business.
You are confident you will have plenty of cash.
Stop dreaming and call me today, so Panoramic can make this your reality.
Who am I?
I’m a number-crazy, profit-finding accountant (CPA – certified public accountant). I help entrepreneurs understand business finance, charge the right price, and eliminate unnecessary steps in the accounting process.
I have not met a number I did not like or a process I did not want to improve.
I’m also a trainer. I enjoy training business owners and managers how to read financial reports, create and implement company goals, and manage day-to-day operations easily with a cash flow projection.
I also train administrative staff on topics like accounting software, bookkeeping, human resources, organization skills, and time management skills. This helps ensure everyone is on the same page and moving forward to accomplish the company’s goals.
No matter how hard you think something is, I promise to explain it in a way you’ll understand. This means you can finally stop feeling confused and start confidently growing the business of your dreams.
Here are my gifts for you:
Enter your email and you’ll receive a special Get Started package that includes…
- An action guide to help you grow your business. It includes 10 mini-lessons including action steps and checklists.
- The Creative Accounting Routine. A checklist to help you keep your business finances on track and streamline your bookkeeping system.
- Accounts Receivable Collection Phone Script. The phone script will simplify the collection process and give you and your employees more confidence when making these uncomfortable phone calls.
My career started in the traditional manner. I earned an accounting degree, passed the CPA exam, and started working for a public accounting firm.
Wow! Tax seasons are tough. It was great experience for me though. I’m thankful I had the opportunity to serve businesses of all shapes and sizes in a variety of ways: taxes, workers’ compensation audits, bookkeeping, payroll, financial statements, employee training, accounting software, and more.
I noticed more and more of my tax clients asked questions about operating and growing their business. They asked questions like:
– Should I buy or lease a car?
– Do I have enough cash to make it through the slow season?
– How did my sales increase, but I still don’t have enough money to pay myself?
My calling in life became very clear. Armed with over 20 years of experience and a burning desire to educate small business owners, I launched Panoramic Business Solutions, LLC in 2010.
I help my clients consider every angle before making a decision.
Get the Same Results.
Over my 20-year career, I have worked with thousands of business owners and I loved every minute of it. Here are a few examples of the victories I share with my clients:
– 2014 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America. One of my clients applied for the first time and secured a spot on the list. I am thrilled to be a part of their team.
– Increased profit by 24%: Services were bundled which, gave their clients the option to choose the level of service they prefer: Basic, Standard, or Premium. As expected, over 75% preferred either the Standard or Premium package.
– Upgraded the accounting software allowing the office staff to process 52% more paperwork without hiring a new employee or temporary staff.
– Renegotiated service contracts and consolidated service providers saving 47% each year.
– Reduced the accounts receivable collection time by 19 days. A few tweaks to the proposal and billing processes made a huge impact on the collection process. Plus, equipped the accounting clerk with the skills she needed to be successful.
Let’s work together. I’ll be the accountant that helps you see the Panoramic view of your business.